24.1. The general data
The car electric equipment is executed under the single-wire scheme. Electric power consumers are connected by a negative conclusion to a body of the car ("weight") which carries out function of the second wire.
Rated voltage of an onboard network 12 Century
For protection of electric chains the safety locks which colour corresponds to a current of protection of a safety lock are used. Serviceability of a safety lock is defined on presence of the wire conductor connecting contacts of a safety lock.
At work with the electric equipment remove a wire of "weight" from the storage battery to prevent possibility of short circuit of electric chains.
The engine electric equipment consists of systems of ignition, an electrical supply, electrostart-up, illumination and the light alarm system. Besides, the system includes instrumentations and the additional equipment.
Not to damage semi-conductor devices (diodes and transistors), at performance of works with an electric equipment, it is necessary to fulfil following requirements:
– In an operating time of the engine do not disconnect the storage battery, the generator of an alternating current or any electric sockets;
– Remove a wire from the negative plug of the storage battery;
– At carrying out of electrowelding works on the car disconnect the generator of an alternating current and the electronic control device;
– Do not suppose work of the engine with the generator disconnected from electric system;
– Do not check serviceability of the generator, closing its conclusions to "weight".