реставрация фундамента дачного дома.|
18.9. Shock-absorber check
The characteristic signs testifying to malfunction of the shock-absorber, are:
– Long rocking of a body at movement on a rough road covering;
– Increasing fluctuation of a body at movement on a rough road covering;
– Non-uniform and unstable movement of wheels (jumping) at movement in a certain range of speeds, including on turns;
– A deviation from the set trajectory of movement of the car at braking;
– Unstable passage of turns and car drift;
– The increased deterioration of tyres characterised by deleting of their drawing;
– Occurrence of clicks and extraneous noise at car movement. Clicks and easy blows can be caused also other malfunctions of a suspension bracket, in particular, easing of carving connections, failure of bearings of naves or deterioration of hinges of equal angular speeds of shaft of a drive.
For check of a technical condition of the shock-absorber remove it from the car.
Examine the case and a shock-absorber rod. On the case there should not be mechanical damages, on a rod – corrosion traces. Establish the shock-absorber in vertical position and check up its work, moving a shock-absorber rod for all length of a course both upwards and downwards for the length 50 – 100 mm. In all cases the shock-absorber rod should move smoothly, with notable resistance. If the rod moves jerky or is damaged, the shock-absorber is subject to replacement.
The rod газонаполненного the shock-absorber can spontaneously be put forward from the shock-absorber. Absence of spontaneous promotion of a rod from the shock-absorber, does not testify to malfunction. In this case the operating mode газонаполненного the shock-absorber corresponds to an operating mode of the hydraulic shock-absorber. The shock-absorber carries out the functions and in the absence of superfluous pressure of gas, but thus there can be an additional noise at piston moving.
Check up absence of leaks absorber liquids. It is supposed small подтекание oils at preservation of normal working capacity of the shock-absorber. If the stain of the liquid which have flowed out from the shock-absorber, extends only to the bottom support of a spring it is considered the normal phenomenon. At insignificant подтекании liquids from the shock-absorber the sealing ring of a rod of the shock-absorber that increases term of its service is greased.
In the presence of strong leaks of a liquid it is necessary to replace the shock-absorber.
Fig. 12–22. A back rotary fist: 1 – a rotary fist; 2 – the tightening plug; 3 – gauge ABS; 4 – the rubber plug; 5 – the bearing; 6 – грязезащитный a casing; 7 – a bolt, 10 Н·м; 8 – a wheel nave
At installation it is necessary to use the new plug 2 (fig. 12–22), preliminary having put in an aperture of a rotary fist greasing G 000 650.